This service is designed to help business leaders, sales teams, buyers, etc. who are visiting customers, suppliers and other partners.
What do we do for you
Commercial Agendas are a key tool for those companies wishing to establish themselves in China but who do not have commercial representation locally.
Generate organises commercial agendas for both European companies wanting to sell their products within China and for Chinese Companies wanting to invest in and export to Europe.
A commercial agenda can take place during trade exhibitions or other events within the sector, where there is a large number of companies of interest to the client, or the service can be used specifically for the client to visit the destination market.
The role of Generate is as follows:
1. Preparation of a shortlist of suitable company profiles that meet the search criteria.
2. Approaching shortlisted companies presenting your company, objectives and the product(s) they wish to promote/sell and carrying out the subsequent mailing.
3. Carrying out a telephone follow-up to schedule as many meetings as possible.
4. Coordinating the visits with the client’s main contact in order to compile and send the meeting itinerary.
5. Preparing a final report regarding the Commercial Agenda.
Chris Fredericks, President at Top Value Fabrics
Liang is very detail oriented, smart and hardworking. He helped us tremendously with a project and produced great results. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Contact us to speak directly with a Generate representative